WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO JOIN APH?
Any registered medical Institution in Kenya is eligible to join APH.
- Negotiates for improved working conditions for Private Hospitals and institutions included.
- Receive advice on the proper guidelines, procedures and documentations needed when running a private facility.
- Partnerships and linkages with different stakeholders in the different sectors which include financial, insurance etc
- Offers continuing profession development (CPD) through various publications, seminars, and annual scientific conferences.
- Offers an affordable local professional indemnity (PI) scheme in collaboration with other insurance companies.
- Protects Hospitals and Pharmacies against unfair accusations and advocates for their interests.
- Receive regular updates on local and international policies in the medical world
HOW TO JOIN
This can be done by registering here Online or visiting the APH Headquarters or your nearest APH Division.
- Hospitals Membership Ksh 15,000 Renewable every Year
- Chemists and clinics Membership Ksh 10,000 Renewable every Year
- Individual Membership Ksh 5,000 Renewable every Year
- Student Member Ksh 2,500 Renewable every Year
- Corporate Member Ksh 30,000 Renewable every Year
PAYMENTS TO BE MADE TO:
ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE HOSPITALS
ABSA BANK (Development House Branch)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2037970770
(Then email us the receipt and the registration form)
OR YOU CAN PAY WITH MPESA
PAYBILL NO: 303030
ACCOUNT NO: 2037970770
Then send us the message to +254 202 210920 / 0754 399406/0734770073