Strategy & Policy development
Policy development is an intricate process usually requiring complex efficiency and equity trade-offs to find solutions that are both pragmatic and workable.
APH KENYA has extensive experience in many areas of policy analysis, review and development.
We apply a range of analytical approaches, including data analysis and modelling, program evaluation, logic modelling, surveys and stakeholder consultation.
APH KENYA can:
- Design policies so as to achieve intended outcomes and avoid unintended outcomes
- Develop policy frameworks
- Assess the trade-offs between different ways of achieving policy goals
- Identify, extract and analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- Design and conduct surveys, and analyze and interpret results
- Undertake literature reviews and analyze existing data sources
- Understand complex policy and program environments, including multiple layers of government or agencies
- Manage sensitive policy issues involving consultation with vulnerable and disadvantaged groups.